Find below a comparison table with the best binary options brokers in United Kingdom , and the basic things to consider before opening an account like regulation, trading platform, minimum deposit, payout and bonus.
|Assets: +5000 instruments|
Payout: 89% ( Binary Options )
Demo Account: Yes
Min Deposit: £100
|Lowest Spreads from 0.7 pips ( EUR/USD )||Visit BrokerRead Review|
Binary Options Trading involves substantial risk. Read our impartial reviews on the top trading platforms.
In the real world, you can invest your money having or without having experience through a broker or expert in stock market and FOREX. However, there are some important things you should have in mind when you decide to invest your money in some of the options and alternative we have in the web. If have decided increase your profit through binary options we recommend you to hire a good and regulated binary option broker so that you can get the most out of your money, decrease your risk of investment and obtain the maximum benefit. Even though there are several binary options brokers dedicated to provide advisory to people with money to invest, it is good that you follow these recommendations before hiring a broker.
BASIC THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE CHOOSING YOUR BROKER or PLATFORM:
- Bonus: Check carefully the bonus offered by each broker on first deposit and their trading / bonus terms and conditions published on their page.Note: Some brokers don’t publish their introductory bonuses on their website but they can be offered to you when sales team contact you.
- Return or Payouts Percentages: Look at the binary option broker website or terms what is the maximum potential % return percentage for winning investments ( In-the-money return). The minimum should be 70%.
- Minimum deposit: Check carefully what is the minimum deposit requested by the broker. Mostly have a minimum deposits of $200 for your first initial investment.
- Demo: Some brokers offer free demo accounts ( e.g ETX Capital ) to test their platform before real trading but mostly not.
- Customer Support: Make sure your binary option broker offer a good 24/7 customer service ( phone support, live chat. E-mail,.) .
- Deposit / Withdrawal options: They should provide a good range of payment methods like Paypal, wire transfers, credit cards etc.
- Fees / Comissions: Binary options brokers don’t charge any comissions. Some platforms have some fees for withdrawals.
- Regulation / Licensing : Choose a regulated UK or EU broker is an important thing , because they comply with EU MiFID directive (the European Union regulatory agency). We only list regulated brokers.
OTHERS IMPORTANTS FEATURES:
- Platform ( Navigation, Mobile,..) : The broker platform should be easy to use and navigate, and have a mobile platform ( iphone, androd, ipad,..) if you like trade on the move.
- Assets / Trading Products: See on our broker review what type of assets they offer to trade and what option types ( binary options, 60 options, OneTouch,..).
- Experience: When you are willing to put your money in binary options I can tell you this is one of the most incredible ways to make money. However, if you are not the person that is going to handle your own money, the broker you choose must demonstrate experience and maturity in this business. Even though binary options are a very good way to reduce the risk to its minimum expression, it is very important that you can have the change of choosing someone who you can trust.
- Skilled professional & Expert Support : That platform you choose –or the brokerage firm—should be conformed by skilled and well-trained people who know exactly what they are doing. In addition, you must understand the way you money is invested and the assets that are recommended by the broker.Note: Some platforms offer free expert support though dedicated account managers as well free 1-on-1 training, webinars, ebooks,..
- Guarantee : Besides signing a contract, if you can have the promise of a brokerage firm they give you a return of the money they lose it will be better for you. I have seen that brokerages firm can provide guarantee that you will succeed and you will get several benefits if you hire them. It could be very good if you are able sign a contract where everything is clear and you can have your money secure and under control.
- Company background: Check If the broker company in question has physical address , If the company have a legal license to run their business or if the company is legitimate.
- Platform Security : Is secure the broker platform secure and safe to trade ?